Amber and Kai get together to discuss the Las Vegas shooting and the perspective and priority changes that happen after experiencing a life-altering event.
- The October 1st, 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas, hurricane Maria (and the aftermath), Flint water crisis and losses close to home have Amber and Kai talking about how different perspectives influence our priorities.
- When you have to choose: Your dream job or your kids? A Facebook post sparks the question. What do you do when you have to choose between your dream job and your kids. Is there any point in which your kids no longer need you? The two discuss.
- Listener feedback: Our listeners requested MORE conversations on parenting in today's climate and discussions around social justice issues. In response, Amber and Kai have lined up a diverse group of guests willing to share their perspectives. Want to be included? Let us know by completing the contributor form.
- October 1st, 2017 Mass Shooting in Las Vegas
- Hurricane Marie and Puerto Rico
- 4 Easy ways that you can help Puerto Rico.
- Flint Michigan water crisis
- Ep 24 Race, Charlottesville & Parenting
- Dr. Eva Marie Shivers, Indigo Cultural Center
WANT MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO AND RATE THE SHOW.
Thanks for listening! We hope you’ll subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And if there are topics you want us to tackle or specific questions you have, let us know. And don’t worry, if we don’t have the answers, we’ll find someone who does. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail.
KAI-SAUN & AMBER ANDERSON
Kai-Saun and Amber are the founders of MORE. Amber is a strategist and owner of the business strategy agency Kayson. Kai-Saun is a photographer and the owner of Kai-Saun Photography. The two live in Phoenix, AZ and are the proud parents of a very special, and active, little boy.
Produced by Kai-Saun