In the last episode of Season 2, Amber and Kai discuss the holidays, traditions vs. routines and the steps they are taking to get their family ready for the new year.
Amber and Kai talk...
- Holidays before kids and after kids.
- Managing family, work responsibilities and expectations.
- Routines vs. Traditions and the difference between the two. Routines are actions that you do out of habit it whereas traditions have a purpose and are designed to create moments.
- Focusing on the people and not the process: The holidays make up a very small portion of the year. How you treat and engage with family and friends between the holidays is what matters.
- Preparing for the new year. Goal setting and planning as a family. Why it helps. How to do it. What to focus on.
WANT MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO AND RATE THE SHOW.
Thanks for listening! We hope you’ll subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And if there are topics you want us to tackle or specific questions you have, let us know. And don’t worry, if we don’t have the answers, we’ll find someone who does. Email us anytime at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail.
KAI-SAUN & AMBER ANDERSON
Kai-Saun and Amber are the founders of MORE. Amber is a strategist and owner of the business strategy agency Kayson. Kai-Saun is a photographer and the owner of Kai-Saun Photography. The two live in Phoenix, AZ and are the proud parents of a very special, and active, little boy.
Produced by Kai-Saun