Amber and Bridges Conner, founder and owner of Get Organized with Bridges + CO, discuss consumerism and how our need for "stuff" is taking us away from the people we love.
- When the things you own start owning you. Why are you working? Is it to pay for your house? Cars? Clothes? Food? Amber and Bridges discuss the relationship between your need to work and the things you own and how the secret to having MORE may require a mindset change.
- Everything has a place. Bridges shares some tips on getting organized. When to keep something and when to let it go.
- Minimalism. What is it and how can it help us live a fuller life?
Bridges is the founder and owner of Get Organized with Bridges + CO. She is the premier organizer in the valley with over seven years of experience in the industry. You may recognize her as Channel 3 TV’s organizing sweetheart. If you haven’t viewed the segments yet, you’re missing out!
Not only is Bridges an excellent organizer, she is a phenomenal coach. She has created a team of seasoned organizers who understand that organizing is not a one-size-fits all. She teaches the importance of using the foundational methods of effective organizing with a combined customized approach to cater to the needs of the client. Clearing the clutter is only part of the process; leaving the client with the tools, resources, and support to maintain systems is the end goal that drives Bridge’s passion.
As stated best by a recent client who would like to be known as the “Anonymous Crazy Lady”… “Without Bridges, we would have had to move or burn the place down!”
- Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bridgesconner
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/organizebridges
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bridges.conner
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/GetOrganizedWithBridges
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/bridgesconner/
- You tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwpYJ3QFmCtLt5ILsYMQrdQ
- Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/107798387892923926201
WANT MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO AND RATE THE SHOW.
Thanks for listening! We hope you’ll subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And if there are topics you want us to tackle or specific questions you have, let us know. And don’t worry, if we don’t have the answers, we’ll find someone who does. Email us anytime at email@example.com or leave us a voicemail.