Amber sits down with Life of Dad co-founder, Ryan Hamilton, to talk about his journey to fatherhood and the formation of the online phenomenon Life of Dad.
- Dating. Marriage. Fatherhood. Divorce. The Life of a Dad.
- The highs and lows: Traveling through life's seasons. Hitting rock bottom and rebuilding.
- Life of Dad's beginnings and how it became the go-to community for million of dads around the world.
- When MORE means less. Redefining MORE.
- Beyond the hustle. Creating a business based on humility, authenticity and human service.
MORE ON OUR GUEST
Ryan is web developer and social entrepreneur extraordinaire, the co-founder/developer of Life of Dad - The Social Network for Dads, the critically acclaimed first and fastest-growing social networking and entertainment destination for fathers.
Started originally as a personal blog, Life of Dad was launched in February of 2010 when Tom Riley's daughter, Barbara, was born.
After Tom teamed up with some other incredible dads and entrepreneurs from around the country, Life of Dad became a social network which anybody could join, featuring thousands of articles, videos, podcasts, and photos.
Life of Dad is the leading voice in advertising to dads. The top PR and advertising agencies hire Life of Dad to manage campaigns, featuring anywhere from 5 to 100 dad or mom online influencers, reaching tens of millions of followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Connect with Ryan:
- Website: lifeofdad.com
- Twitter: @RyanEHamilton
- FB: facebook.com/lifeofdad
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanehamilton/
WANT MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO AND RATE THE SHOW.
Thanks for listening! We hope you’ll subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And if there are topics you want us to tackle or specific questions you have, let us know. And don’t worry, if we don’t have the answers, we’ll find someone who does. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.