From a corporate job that he hated to walking his kids to school, lunch dates and coaching his son’s wrestling team, Scott Yewell, CEO of Purpose Built Software, shares his journey to The New MORE with Amber.
- The pursuit of something MORE. Leaving a corporate job for something better.
- Making adjustments so that you can be present. As the CEO of his company, Scott works from home, time blocks his time and is available to walk his kids to school, have lunch together and coach his son’s wrestling team.
- Tag teaming it with your partner. Even though his wife is the primary parent, parenting is something that they do together.
- We’re living in a time where you have the flexibility to create the life that you want. You can build your own roadmap.
- The power of presence. Being part of your kid’s life, not as a manager or a friend, but as a guide.
WANT MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO AND RATE THE SHOW.
Thanks for listening! We hope you’ll subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And if there are topics you want us to tackle or specific questions you have, let us know. And don’t worry, if we don’t have the answers, we’ll find someone who does. Email us anytime at email@example.com.