Amber and Kai reflect on the past nine episodes. Amber shares her perspective. Kai shares his. The two close out season one with lots of lessons learned.
- Create your own roadmap. Building a life that we want means sometimes creating your own path.
- Setting the foundation. Say goodbye to the Jones's. Curating a life around family means by putting blinders on focusing on you.
- Find joy in our children. Making our children a priority. Embracing mother & fatherhood.
- Continuous growth. Investing in ourselves. If we aren't growing, no one else will grow. Falling in love with personal development through the MORE of Me series.
- Growth. Pain. Lessons learned. Finding our greatness through our pain.
- Getting out of the matrix. No clothes. No cars. Just us. Redefining it "having it all" by thinking about it as a generational goal vs a lifetime goal. Having it all will not happen in our lifetime.
- We need to talk with our parents more. Transferring knowledge from generation to generation. The value of our parent's stories.
- From season one to season two. Bringing in more experience to help us navigate through the tough questions. More stories. More lessons. More moments.
- A short break between season one and season two.
EPISODES MENTIONED HERE
- Ep 11 MORE w/Scott Yewell
- Ep 12 MORE w/Jenny Poon and Odeen Domingo
- Ep 13 MORE w/Phillip Oakley
- Ep 14 MORE of ME in April '17
- Ep 15 & Ep 16 MORE w/Jessica Mason Brown
- Ep 17 Can we have it all
- Ep 18 MORE of Me in May '17
- Ep 19 MORE talks with Mom, 1 in 6 women will experience an attempted or completed rape.
WANT MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO AND RATE THE SHOW.
Thanks for listening! We hope you’ll subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And if there are topics you want us to tackle or specific questions you have, let us know. And don’t worry, if we don’t have the answers, we’ll find someone who does. Email us anytime at email@example.com.