Where do working parents fit into the having it all conversation when marriage and parenting require so much compromise. Amber and Kai discuss this, role reversals and their pursuit of MORE on this episode of The New MORE podcast.
Amber and Kai talk...
- How the "Can I have it all" conversation applies (or doesn't apply) to working parents.
- Role reversals and the lack of role models for working parents who choose to put family first.
- When one parent has to step back for the better good of the family.
- Managing expectations as a stay-at-home dad and working mom.
- Limiting outside distractions. Creating family goals. Living life on our terms.
WANT MORE? SUBSCRIBE TO AND RATE THE SHOW.
Thanks for listening! We hope you’ll subscribe at iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. And if there are topics you want us to tackle or specific questions you have, let us know. And don’t worry, if we don’t have the answers, we’ll find someone who does. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voicemail.